1. The candidates are requested to 'fill in' their biodata completely through the website www.familytly.com, and there should not be any empty column.
2. Candidates are requested to bring the printout after submitting the entire details which is given above and the same to be signed and sealed by the parish priest , which can be used as a recommendation letter of the parish priest for the course.
3. The course fee for MPC will be Rs.1600.At the time of online registration the candidate should pay Rs.600 as registration fee. When the candidate comes to attend the course, he/she should bring the remaining amount Rs.1000 and the receipt of bank payment of the registration fee.
Director, Family Apostolate
South Indian Bank, Thalassery Branch
A/c No: 0078053000073775
IFSC Code : SIBL0000078
4. The photo of the registration receipt should be uploaded while you are filling in the biodata.
5. Everyone is requested to bring a passport size photo, Pen, Bedsheet, and necessary toilet accessories.
6. The three Days Marriage Preparation Course begins at 9.00 am with registration on the first day and ends at 4.30 pm on the last day.
7. The candidates who participate in the entire three days course are eligible for MPC certificate.
8. The registration fee is not refundable. However, the candidate can opt for another course if they inform the Family Apostolate Office at least three days before the course.
9. For any doubts, please contact 9400206974, 8078122191.
10. If you have any inconvenience to participate in the MPC that you have already booked please cancel it as soon as possible. Inform the Family Apostolate office that you are not attending the course. Please co operate so that the necessary one may not miss the chance to attend the MPC.
11. Exception from any class in serious reason should be attained from the Archdiocesan Curia with the recommendation of the respective paish priest.
12. Only the candidates who have received the double dose vaccination will be admitted to this course.
13. The parents of the candidate have a class on last day of the course from 2 pm to 4 pm and it is compulsory. If there are serious inconvenience for the parents to participate in the class for them, that candidate should bring an explanatory letter from the parish priest. If the parents have already attended the class before, they are exempted and it should be certified by the parish priest.
Padannakkad : Good Shepherd Church, Padannakkad, Kerala 671315, Phone : 8078122191
Thalassery : Sandesa Bhavan, Holloway Rd, Palissery, Thalassery, Kerala 670101,Phone : 9400206974