1. The candidates are requested to ‘fill in’ their biodata completely in family apostolate’s website www.familytly.com, and there should not be any empty column
2. Candidates are requested to bring the printout after submitting the entire details which is given above and the same to be signed and sealed by the parish priest , which can be used as a recommendation letter of the parish priest for the course.
3. Bring the course fee Rs. 900 at the time of MPC. No need to pay the fee online.
4. Candidates should bring their passport size photo.
5. The three Days Marriage Guidance Course begins at with registration on the first day and ends at on the last day.
6. Please try to reach at time. Those who come after 10 Am will not be allowed to participate in the course
7. The candidates who participate in the entire three days course are eligible for MPC certificate.
8. The registration fee is not refundable. However, the candidate can opt for another course if they inform the respective registration centers at least three days before the course.
9. The parents of the candidate have a class on last day of the course from and it is compulsory.
10. For any doubts, please contact 9400206974, 0490-2343414
11. If you have any inconvenience to participate in the MPC that you have already booked please cancel it as soon as possible. Inform the family Apostolate office that you are not attending the course. Please cooperate so that the necessary one may not miss the chance to attend the MPC.